- This event has passed.
Harvest Stomp Queen Elizabeth Park
Sunday 23 September, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
The Harvest Stomp returns to Queen Elizabeth Park in 2018 with another free day out for families to enjoy. There are activities for everyone from learning how to brew beer to petting sheep in the mobile farm.
Meet in the north of the Park, by Timber Lodge Café from 12 midday – 6pm. Activities will include:
- A main stage with live music and dance (including performances from the Belles of London City and License to Ceilidh)
- A sensory area with BSL interpreted performances
- Arts and craft stalls and activities
- An interactive mobile farm, with sheep, kune kune pig, ducks, chickens and goats
- A packed programme of workshops, demonstrations and entertainment
- Indulge in some bread and jam at the jamboree
- Traditional garden games
- Micro-brewery demonstrations with students from University College London
There will also be a variety of world food on offer, including pizza from Nono Luigi Pizza, BBQ at the Timber Lodge Café, vegan food by Little Terra Food and
best of all, tea and cake, provided by the Women’s Institute.
Visit the Queen Elizabeth Park website for more info about Harvest Stomp
If you liked this, you might like our skyline photos of Queen Elizabeth Park