Would you like to help Tower Hamlets Homes create thriving, safe and sustainable neighbourhoods where residents can be proud of their homes, respect one another, and realise their full potential?
Great things are happening at Tower Hamlets Homes. From our Financial Health Centre to our innovative community gardening projects, employment projects, ASB Diversionary programme and our health and wellbeing initiatives – at THH we are delivering great services to our diverse communities and are making a sustainable impact in our neighbourhoods.
We are now recruiting a Community Partnerships Officer, to join our successful award-winning Community Partnerships Team to deliver on our Community Investment Strategy on a 3-year fixed term contract.
If you have the talent and ambition to challenge and support THH to deliver new and improved services, an appetite for innovation and aspiration to make a positive difference for residents we would very much like to hear from you.
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated individual who is committed to developing and delivering innovative solutions to support our residents, to build community resilience so that we are well placed to respond to the challenges that lie ahead.
You will have responsibility for planning, commissioning and monitoring projects that support our Community Investment Strategy objectives. You will make sure the activities deliver maximum benefits for residents and make a positive difference to our neighbourhoods.
Specific work will include:
- To lead on the Youth Engagement & Development strand of the Community Investment Strategy, working in partnership with internal and external partners to support young people to maximise opportunities available to them.
- To work with partners to develop innovation and good practice in designing, commissioning and delivering projects.
- Work with the youth, residents and resident groups to build community resilience through community empowerment and development.
Location: E1 East London
Salary: £37,260 – £39,117
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th October 2022
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this role, please contact Shakir Sayed, Senior Community Partnerships Officer on 020 7364 5294.
Tower Hamlets Homes offers a range of benefits, including:
- 26 days paid holiday each year, plus 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic career-average pension scheme
- Salary Sacrifice schemes
- Amazing commercial discounts, including discounts at many gyms, shops and restaurants
- Your voice heard through our staff forum and networking groups for women and LGBT staff
- Newly refurbished offices, with free tea and coffee
- Interest-free season ticket loans