Want to get involved? We want this project to inspire local children from a wide range of backgrounds to consider a future in the creative and media industries.
Help us make this project even more memorable by contributed in the following ways:
• Social media expert? Live social media coverage during press night.
• Interest in event management? Help the event go smoothly on the night
• Photographer? Amateur or professional, help document the young children interviewing grime legends on the night.
• Work in PR? Help us let the world
• Media professional? Would you like to help run one of the workshops and talk about your field of expertise to the young people
What to get involved? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our gratitude to...
Thank you so much to the following volunteers:
Local resident and graphic designer Perry Harding who designed the Mad About Grime flyers that will be handed out to children at local schools in October.
Martha Rumney for offering to bring her expertise as programme coordinator to help out on the night.