Win a paddle down the River Lea with your herd thanks to Hackney Wick’s own Moo Canoes, followed by a round of margaritas from The Milk Float.
Moo Canoes are offering one lucky herd three two-seater canoes to paddle down the River Lea from their base in Hackney Wick.
After two hours of exploring the waterways of East London, the lucky winners will be served up six thirst-quenching margaritas from neighbouring vessel The Milk Float.
Enter by submitting your details below.
THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will close at 3pm UK time, Wednesday 28th July.
- We will email and text the winner with details on how to claim their prize.
- Participants must be 18+ to enter the competition and the winner must be able to collect their prize in person.
- Prize must be accepted within 24 hours.
- All members of the party of six must be 18+.
- Winners have a year to claim their prize.
- The winner will receive a two-hour canoe hire package for up to six people from Moo Canoes.
- Any additional food or beverages ordered from The Milk Float must be paid for separately.
Your address, phone number and date of birth is only used for the purposes of administering the competition and will not be stored after the competition closes.
By entering our giveaway you will be automatically signed up to our weekly newsletter, if you aren’t already. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters via the link in the footer.
Roman Road LDN magazine is a not-for-profit social enterprise. Our mission is to help local communities flourish. We only send you editorial content that celebrates the best of what local life offers from shopping and culture to local heroes and good causes. All profits are reinvested into community projects. Our weekly emails share all the best kept secrets of your neighbourhood to help you get the most out of where you live.