- Responsible for administration and logistic support required for delivery of Crossroads counselling service working with Clinical Lead and counsellors.
- Provide onsite cover at our Roman Road office as required for counsellor cover or for the administration of Crossroads’ premises
- Act as key point of contact for clients and counsellors and first point of contact for new client enquiries
- Working with Clinical Lead to build and grow Crossroads service and facilities
- Completing basic monthly cashbook
- Full Job Description will be available on request from the Crossroads office – please email the office.
We are a small independent charity based in Tower Hamlets for 25 years. Our focus is on providing long term counselling to those on low income in our local community who cannot afford or access such mental health care elsewhere.
Crossroads has established a reputation for delivering a high quality, professional counselling service and we are a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Our counsellors are all volunteers who are all professionally trained and qualified, or in the final stages of their training.