A 16-piece orchestra re-interpret Daft Punk in a beautiful, East London, open air setting.
Nearly 25 years since Daft Punk’s seminal debut album ‘Homework’ was first released comes a unique orchestral reinterpretation of their greatest hits, in the beautiful open-air East London setting of Three Mills Island park.
Ticketholders will be treated to:
– Bespoke light show.
– Special visuals and projections.
– Unique orchestral music score.
– Beautiful East London park setting.
– Massive choice of food vendors and bars, curated by Street Feast.
– A full music programme, including many more orchestral renditions of your favourite artists, on support.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.