A 16-piece orchestra re-interpret Daft Punk in a beautiful, East London, open air setting.
Nearly 25 years since Daft Punk’s seminal debut album ‘Homework’ was first released comes a unique orchestral reinterpretation of their greatest hits, in the beautiful open-air East London setting of Three Mills Island park.
Ticketholders will be treated to:
– Bespoke light show.
– Special visuals and projections.
– Unique orchestral music score.
– Beautiful East London park setting.
– Massive choice of food vendors and bars, curated by Street Feast.
– A full music programme, including many more orchestral renditions of your favourite artists, on support.