Are you a business owner? Want to know more about the impact policy coming into play this year and how this might affect your company?
Join us at our first event of 2023: Fashion Circle – an event series presented by Fashion District and The Trampery for fashion businesses to learn and develop their network. Taking place at The Trampery Fish Island Village, London’s brand new fashion campus, come and take part in this informative and interactive event that will outline:
– The upcoming changes in impact policy and how it might affect your business
– The steps you can take to prevent any disruption to your business
– A case study on how businesses are practicing sustainability in line with impact policy
– How to communicate your sustainable practices accurately and avoid greenwashing
This won’t be your average panel talk. Instead, we’ll be offering opportunities for you to brainstorm and workshop with a supportive community of like-minded individuals. You’ll come away from the first Fashion Circle of 2023 with tangible actions for your business, and more peers in the sustainable fashion space to convene and collaborate with in the future.
– Abbie Morris, CEO and Co-Founder of Compare Ethics
– Valentina Okolo, Environmental Manager at PANGAIA
Spaces are limited – RSVP today to avoid disappointment!