Welcome Festival14, Canary Wharf’s new four-day arts festival featuring a packed programme. Events include music, theatre, dance, comedy and children’s activities.
Taking place across parks, plazas and open spaces, Festival14 will see Canary Wharf burst to life with over 50 performances and events to suit all tastes.
- Canada Square Park will host the Main Stage where there will be a fantastic programme of free music. Acts will include Hip Hop pioneer Grandmaster Flash, disco powerhouse Jocelyn Brown. The electrifying House Gospel Choir and London Legends Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Orchestra. Across the four days you will be able to enjoy music spanning a variety of genres from classical, jazz, soul and neo soul.
- Westferry Circus will be transformed into an intimate outdoor theatre, featuring Shakespearean plays from 440 Theatre and The HandleBards. As well as evening comedy including Milton Jones, Paul Sinha, Reginald D Hunter, Dane Baptiste and Felicity Ward.
- The festival will also include a variety of children’s activities, from the Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave to storytelling in Crossrail Place Roof Garden. In the Roof Garden you’ll also find cabaret, comedy and more theatre.
- Head to Jubilee Park to take part in a workshops at the Fandangoe Skip. Or enjoy music in collaboration with Busk In London.
- A street food market will be running daily on Montgomery Square, offering delicious dishes from around the world. Moreover, you can also head to one of the many
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.