Come and try our new intuitive art workshop series, ’MAKE YOUR MARK’.
Want to start your own art practice at home, learn some new ways to make art, or simply calm your busy mind and wind down from the week? Make Your Mark is a combination of art therapy and fine art exercises made to open up creativity, reduce stress, encourage play, and connect us to the whispers of our intuition while co-creating with other humans.
What to expect:
– Bilateral drawing exercises to calm the nervous system and warm up our creativity
– Learning mark-making and action painting techniques with many unconventional tools and materials that are all around us
– Experimenting with meditative mixed media abstract collage, letting our inner child play
– Making our own tools using household and sustainable materials, how to turn our everyday surroundings into art
– Co-creative visual exercises that encourage team play and connection with fellow creatives
All materials are provided and no experience is necessary! Just bring yourself and your curiosity.
Your facilitator, Luca Levai, is a visual artist based in East London, and working across mixed media fine art and textile art. They have lived and practiced in many countries around the world and are very passionate about sharing creativity and art with the community through co-creation.’
Feb 3rd: 13:30-15:30
Feb 15th: 18:30-20:30
March 2nd: 13:30-15:30
March 9th: 13:30-15:30
March 23rd: 13:30-15:30
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.