What do you think?
Do you love charity shops? Have extra time this summer? Want a cool discount on thrifted clothes? Why not volunteer at Ayoka at St Margaret’s House this summer?
Ayoka charity shop in St Margaret’s House are looking for a volunteer Sales Assistant to greet and serve customers, sort donations, dress mannequins and price donations.
The perks to this volunteering include;
- Food vouchers for every 4 hour volunteer session
- Discount in the shop after 2 months
- Great add on to your CV
- New friends and social opportunity
- Welcoming and fun team
- First hand access to all the arts and wellbeing opportunities at St Margaret’s House
- Annual Spring and Christmas team socials
No experience is necessary, just a good level of spoken English and a willingness to get involved. A minimum commitment is 4 hours per week in a single shift.
Does this sound like you? Then apply on the website at: stmargaretshouse.org.uk/volunteer.